Installation still requires Python-pip on Ubuntu 13.10, but I'm already targeting this on soon to be released 14.04. There might even be a deb-package or repository on Launchpad if I figure them out.
Here's a summary of changes:
- Bilinear and Variable Number of Gradients (VNG ) debayering algorithms. This makes PyOpenCL not required. With OpenCL the methods are a bit faster but the difference is about 10-20%.
- PyAstroStack will work on Ubuntu 14.04 without too much hassle. There are a lot of packages to install but everything seems to be on package manager.
- Fixed a huge memory leak on registering operations.
- Registering speedups on
- correctly Cythonizing _step2.pyx
- changing ImageMagick to Scikit-image
- not requiring SExtractor and star matching if registering (aligning) same batch again
Full list of changes in distribution package on in Git repository.
PyAstroStack can be downloaded here: https://bitbucket.org/mikko_laine/pyastrostack/downloads#download-342917
|Prints from AstroStack|